What you will learn
Courses throughout the program address topics such as globalization, diversity and innovations in a variety of hospitality and tourism sectors. Sustainability and ethical practices are core themes explored throughout the program.
The Hospitality and Tourism MSc program offered at University of Southern California also equips students with skills and knowledge to lead and innovate through disruption. Students will be prepared to take on industry changes as they progress through their career.
Additionally, students will learn how to make evidence-based decisions and plans for improvement through courses in financial management, data analytics, and applied research methods specific to the hospitality and tourism industry. The program culminates in a capstone course in which students directly apply the knowledge and skills they gained throughout the program to address an opportunity for innovation within a hospitality and tourism business or organizational unit.A Master of Science degree in Hospitality and Tourism requires 24 units of course work offered in the fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Global Hospitality and Tourism
- Managing Service Quality in Hospitality and Tourism
- Marketing Strategies for Hospitality and Tourism
- Financial Management in Hospitality and Tourism
- Revenue Management for Hospitality and Tourism
- Ethics in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism
- Hospitality and Tourism Data Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 80 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.