Entry to doctoral studies is increasingly competitive so it is vital that you understand the research process and have a clearly defined research idea before embarking on a doctoral research programme. This Business Research Methods programme at Heriot-Watt University will help you do just that.
- These four-day intensive seminars are delivered by our experienced faculty and offer practical insights into specific aspects of the course. You’ll examine relevant case studies and mix with students from different countries, cultures and career paths.
- The purpose of the seminar is not only to ensure that you gain a deeper understanding of the course material but to also help you apply this material effectively when reaching the thesis stage of the degree. The last day of the seminar will focus on developing appropriate techniques for approaching the end of course exam.
- On completion of the three doctoral business research courses, you will receive the award PgCert in Business Research Methods.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 250 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- The programme is open to anyone with an interest in doctoral level research. There is no application form or entry criteria; you can commence your studies straight away by registering for the first course. For information on how to register for courses, please contact email@example.com.
- Students who complete the Postgraduate Certificate in Doctorial Business Research Methods can apply for a DBA or PhD with Edinburgh Business School. However, you will still need to meet the other entry requirements and apply for your preferred programme of study.
International3525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3525 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National3525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3525 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.