An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
Students at the Geological Sciences MSc program offered by University of Southern California should arrange for the appointment of a thesis adviser and committee after the first semester, or, at the latest, after the first year of graduate work. The thesis committee should consist of the adviser plus two other faculty members, all of whom are generally selected from the department faculty. Once the committee is arranged, the student may make formal application to the Graduate School for the MS degree.
- course work
- a series of departmental seminars
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Geology Hydrology & Water Management View 121 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 24 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.