The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
The Computational Molecular Biology MSc program offered by University of Southern California has two tracks, appropriate for different undergraduate backgrounds: biology and mathematical science.
Students will be prepared for employment in the rapidly expanding areas of computational molecular biology and bioinformatics.
- Advanced Molecular Biology
- Computational Genome Analysis
- Genomics and Molecular Genetics
- Computational Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Computer Science
- File and Database Management
- Analysis of Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Computer Sciences View 1259 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 24 months.
National42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.