The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
The curriculum of the Applied Economics and Econometrics MSc program offered by University of Southern California incorporates a systematic study of mathematical and statistical analysis of economic phenomena and problems. This includes instruction in cost/benefit analysis, price theory, economic modeling, as well as economic forecasting and evaluation.
- Microeconomic Analysis and Policy
- Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy
- Practice of Econometrics
- Big Data Econometrics
- Economic Consulting and Applied Econometrics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Data Science & Big Data View 178 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 24 months.
National42740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.