The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
Program AdaptationThree of the following courses, GERO 510, GERO 520, GERO 530 and GERO 540, will be waived for students in the advanced placement track. Advanced placement students admitted to dual degree programs must meet curriculum requirements for the respective programs. Apply to the Advanced Placement Gerontology MSc program offered by University of Southern California.
- Physiology of Development and Aging
- Life Span Developmental Psychology
- Life Span Developmental Sociology
- Social Policy and Aging
- Integrating Gerontology: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGerontology View 130 other Masters in Gerontology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 24 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.