This Online Master in Human Resources and Talent Development program was specifically designed to give rise to highly skilled and experienced HR managers, with a comprehensive business vision across a multitude of sectors. From finance and marketing to technology, GBSB Global provides the education and training required to understand and support the needs of various business functions, successfully transforming systems and operational teams to effectively work within the modern and ever-changing economic realities of tomorrow.
· The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
· Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC)
· European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
· Microsoft Showcase School
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Talent Management & Leadership
· HR Strategy & Management
· HR Administration & Law
· Global Labor Market
· Innovation & Digitalization in HR
See the whole list of subjects on the website.
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
For more information about when to apply for this programme, please visit the university's website.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 5 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be qualified for admission to Online Master in Human Resources, you must:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher;
- Have a high level of English language
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.