This Online MSc in International Business and Management from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) was designed to offer you knowledge in operational management, strategic management, and international business without asking you to drastically change your lifestyle.
During this 2-year programme you can keep up with your job, and even become better at it using the information gained in your courses.
The teaching is made through weekly webinars, forums, and interactive learning activities. You will also have access to study materials, so you'll be able to learn in your own pace.
Why study this programme?
- It offers the opportunity to be part of the Institute of International Business, one of the top-ranking university research institutes
- Benefit from valuable information from the UCLan academic experts via live webinars. You can rewatch them anytime you need.
- Receive regular feedback and assessment from your tutors
- Have access to resource for independent study
- This degree is shaped to provide you advanced knowledge in globally relevant education in business and management.
- Upon finalizing the MSc International Business and Management, you’ll be able to:
- Be able to apply essential theories and techniques of international management
- Understand emerging facts within the business area with a business mindset
- Be familiar with the international marketing practices and their challenges
How you're assessed
This programme involves a sum of formative and summative assessments, but no exams.
For the formative assessments, the tutors have to offer you feedback on the presentations and projects. The summative assessments involve essays and coursework. The dissertation is also considered a summative assessment.
This MSc gives you the necessary knowledge to start your career in executive or managerial roles within international business organisations. You will be weel prepared for the challenges of a business environment thanks to the practical focus of the curriculum.
Some of the positions available to you after graduation may be:
- Business development manager
- Marketing executive
- Project manager
- Management analyst
- Global People Management
- International Business and Finance
- Sustainable (Business and) Management
- Strategic Futures
- Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Strategic Management View 353 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
You must hold at least a 2:2 degree or equivalent professional experience or learning in a related field.
- However, please note that we’ll consider all candidates on their individual merits.
- If you’re looking to progress through the experiential learning route, you’ll need to provide a more detailed personal statement than usual along with a CV highlighting your relevant work experience.
- We may ask you to attend an online, 45-minute interview to discuss your background and interest in the course.
- You can also explore using our accreditation of prior learning (APL) to claim credits that you can put towards your degree, based on the experience you currently hold.
International4150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
paid in two instalments
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.