Research Master in Social and Behavioral Sciences - Social Psychology is offered at Tilburg University . Become a research expert in the field of social psychology while studying individual behaviors in different social contexts from three social sciences perspectives: social psychology, sociology, and organization studies.
- Acquire extensive knowledge on behavioral decision-making, social cognition, emotion and motivation, and methods and statistics. You will apply the theories to everyday behaviors in professional and private settings.
- Gain a competitive advantage in any career that requires sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, and hands-on experience with the full empirical research cycle (from design to analysis).
- Participate in 4 in-house research traineeships and 1 international research traineeship and work together with renowned national and international academics.
- You will receive excellent personal guidance. There are more full-time professors than students. And no more than 30 students in a class, from different academic and cultural backgrounds.
The track Social Psychology gives you a competitive advantage in any career that requires sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, project management, hands-on experience with the full empirical research cycle (from design to analysis), often resulting in publications. Our graduates develop strong careers inside and outside academia.
Recent alumni placements include:
- PhD student
- Behavioral Change Expert
- Data Analyst and Research Expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Cognition
- Behavioral Decision-making
- Experimental Research and Meta-Analysis
- Emotion and Motivation
- Multivariate Analysis, including Multilevel Models
- Experimental Research and Meta Analysis
- Survey Research and Psychometrics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Psychology Cognitive Sciences View 39 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's and/or a Master's degree in a relevant discipline, such as: psychology, sociology, organizational sciences, or human resources.
- A sufficient academic background in research methodology and statistics. Your background education should contain at least one introductory statistics course and courses that include multiple regression, analysis of variance, factor analysis, and research methodology. Your background should be clear from the course descriptions and the statistics checklist which you must include in your application.
- Strong motivation, excellent skills and talent for carrying out scientific research, which you should demonstrate in your motivation letter and other application documents.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.