Become an expert in the field of the psychological processes that shape human behavior and well-being on the work floor with Work and Organizational Psychology at Tilburg University . Study the psychological aspects of work processes, organizations, and employee management.
- International setting with small groups and a lot of interaction.
- Courses and supervision are done by a team of international, young, and enthusiastic researchers.
- Internship in an organization chosen by you.
- The program focuses on the critical and valid application of theory in practice, with an emphasis on how work and organizational psychology can be applied to improve employee and team performance.
The Master's track in Work and Organizational Psychology prepares you for both academic and practical careers. After graduation, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to get started in positions in the fields of work and organizational psychology, human resources, marketing, financial services, policy, consulting or research.
Organizations where our graduates ended up include Deloitte, Rabobank, Arbo Unie, Schouten & Nelissen, Booking.com, Start People, Research Universities and Schools of Applied Sciences, various HR organizations and consulting / coaching / career counseling agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Leadership and Organization
- Work Group Psychology
- Master's Internship I Work and Organization Psychology
- Master's thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 24 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be admitted to our Master's track in Work and Organizational Psychology, you must have the following academic background:
- A Bachelor's/Master's degree in Psychology
- Advanced knowledge in research methods and statistics, specifically quantitative research.
- Knowledge of relevant subjects in the field of Social Psychology, Economic Psychology, or Work and Organizational Psychology.
- Experience with first-hand empirical research (i.e. collecting, analyzing and reporting quantitative data).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.