Strengths of the International Supply Chain Management And Purchasing programme at ESCE Paris - International Business School:
- A soft skills program with an assessment phase and a personal development phase. 100% teaching in english. A course in “persuasive communication”
- A balance between teacher-research professors holding a doctorate, and professionals specializing in different business issues and from different geographical origins
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad. An international environment on campus
- Logistics Controller
- Warehouse Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Quality Coordinator
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Logistics Consultant
- Digital Transformation Coordinator
- Sourcing Purchaser
Skills acquired include:
- Develop a strategic management of flows within a digital environment
- Anticipate, plan, optimize and manage supplies, transportation, inventory and sales
- Manage information systems, quality control and optimize the project plan
- Develop purchasing and negotiation techniques
- Analyze risks and costs
- Plan the digital transformation of procurement activities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Information Systems View 25 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ESCE Paris - International Business School and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 180 ECTS for admission in MSC 1
- Photocopy of passport
- up-to-date resume
- Cover letter
- Last diploma obtained or certificate of the current year
- Transcripts for the last three years
- A letter of recommendation from a professor and/or an employer who can attest to your academic and/or professional performance (optional)
- Proof of proficiency in English and/or French depending on the language of instruction of the chosen program (or interview with our admissions department) (optional)
International6490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6490 EUR per year during 24 months.
National6490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6490 EUR per year during 24 months.
MSc year 2: 11 350 EUR
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.