ESCE - International People Management Specialization at ESCE Paris - International Business School is a cross-disciplinary major which teaches students to be successful managers of an international team.Students will learn how to:
- Create and manage a team
- Define each individual’s role
- Evaluate both the team’s and individual performances
- Recruit employees and oversee career progression
- Understand and apply company HR policies
- Understand a company’s social responsibility
- Develop your leadership skills and professional efficiency
Development and leadership center
ESCE supports and helps its students to develop better self-knowledge and a coherent professional project. Students also benefit from a follow-up to acquire the skills necessary to work internationally, integrating soft skills, business skills and language skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Trade
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Management
- French OR English
- Intelligence and Plan Marketing
- Advanced Communication Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 176 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreigner Students have the possibility of integrating the Grande Ecole Program of ESCE in 1st, 3rd and 4th year by completing the Application File and attending an interview (Skype or Face-to-face)
- For admission in Year 1: Foreigner High School Diploma
- For admission in Year 3: Two-year University Degree (120 ECTS credits or 30 US credits)
- For admission in Year 4: Bachelor Degree (180 ECTS credits or 90 US credits)
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.