At Environmental System Sciences - Climate Change and Environmental Technology from Karl-Franzens University of Graz you should be interested in combining various disciplines and developing cross-section approaches. Moreover, you should be familiar with natural sciences and interested in correlated technological aspects. You must have already completed a subject-relevant bachelor’s programme in order to be admitted to this programme.
Students at Environmental System Sciences - Climate Change and Environmental Technology from Karl-Franzens University of Graz will gain the following interdisciplinary skills:
- Teaching and research on university level
- Evaluation and impact assessment of aspects of climate change
- Elaboration of strategies and measures to deal with climate protection, adjustment to climate change as well as losses and damage with respect to the management of climate change and its consequences
- Development and implementation of strategies in the public sector and in businesses on the way to an economy and society that is almost free of greenhouse gas emissions
- Environmental analysis, environmental monitoring and environmental protection
- Development of strategies and processes for the sustainable use of energy, waste and residual materials
- Monitoring and optimisation of resource-saving and energy-efficient technologies
- Development and implementation of strategies and processes for the sustainable use of resources, materials and energy
- Implementation and supervision of aspects related to REACH
- Supervision of geological / geosciences projects
- Provision of advisory and supervisory services to institutions dealing with environmental protection
- Development of sustainable products, processes and services
- Activities in environmentally relevant areas of the public sector
- Environmental management in private enterprises and NGOs
- Natural Science
- Environmental and Regional Sciences
- Climate Studies
- Climate Changes
- Environmental Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 7 other Masters in Environmental Management in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree diploma(e.g.diploma or bachelor's degree diploma)
- proof of passed exams (e.g. Transcript of Records, proof of success, list of exams and their content)
- Abstract(s) of academic thesis/theses
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA363 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per year during 24 months.
Students from countries listed in appendix of Tuition Fee Regulation only have to pay the student union fee of € 20,20 each semester.
Living costs for Graz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.