The Circular Economy course at Karl-Franzens University of Graz deals with the creation and optimization of technologies for sustainable development and the use of concepts of circular economy at company, local, regional, national and international level. You will be trained in the methods as well as in the integrated consideration and evaluation of sustainable development and technical systems.
- After completing the master’s degree, a further doctoral degree is formally possible.
- The content is checked in the course of the approval process.
- Sustainability Entrepreneurship
- Research Project Sustainability Management
- Product and Service Development
- Environmental and Technology Assessment
- Waste and Recycling
- Fundamentals of Circular Economy and Industrial Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Environmental Economics & Policy View 7 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Karl-Franzens University of Graz and/or in Austria, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Copy of ID card/ passport
- Application for Enrollment for international students
- Evidence of accomplished Bachelor/ Diploma degree (diploma and transcript of records with ECTS or contact hours)
- Language Certificate
- Master Business Administration: Additional form "Accomplished courses in Bachelor program"
International1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Graz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.