Strengths of the International Marketing programme at ESCE Paris - International Business School:
- A soft skills program with an assessment phase and a personal development phase. 100% teaching in english. A course in “persuasive communication”
- A balance between teacher-research professors holding a doctorate, and professionals specializing in different business issues and from different geographical origins
- A 6-month internship in France or abroad. An international environment on campus
- product manager
- brand manager
- digital marketing manager
Skills acquired include:
- Master Marketing tools & techniques
- Use Agile management software, methods & project management
- Create an innovative campaign
- Brand management
- Understand legal standards for environmentally sustainable developments
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 36 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 180 ECTS for admission in MSC 1
- Photocopy of passport
- up-to-date resume
- Cover letter
- Last diploma obtained or certificate of the current year
- Transcripts for the last three years
- A letter of recommendation from a professor and/or an employer who can attest to your academic and/or professional performance (optional)
- Proof of proficiency in English and/or French depending on the language of instruction of the chosen program (or interview with our admissions department) (optional)
International6490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6490 EUR per year during 24 months.
National6490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6490 EUR per year during 24 months.
MSc year 2: 11 350 EUR
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.