International Economics and Business at University of Verona is entirely taught in English in Vicenza, a close-by subsidiary of the University of Verona. Verona is the top European freight village. Vicenza is the third Italian province for total export and the first in terms of export per capita. In such an area, many Small and Medium Enterprises – very open to international markets, i.e., they are referred to as ’pocket-size multinationals’ – operate with a core specialization in the ‘well-done’ and ‘well-designed’ sectors that form the backbone of the ‘Made in Italy’ label.
Among the main topics of the MSc courses are the followings: causes and consequences of international trade and development; macroeconomic dynamics of open economies and international financial markets; export, offshoring and outsourcing decisions by heterogeneous firms and their participation into global value chains; international marketing and logistic decisions; networks and groups of firms as means for firm internationalization; consolidated reporting, performance analysis and cost accounting; international and European law; international business law.
Graduate’s role in a working environment: international economic analysis; analysis of territorial production systems; international financial analysis.Graduate’s skills: this programme provides students with the opportunity to acquire skills, with a strong economic and quantitative focus, in the advanced study of international economics, territorial production systems, international trade and development, as well as mathematical, statistical and econometric methods for the analysis of economic phenomena and international financial markets.These topics are considered in the institutional framework of the relevant international trade regulations.
- International Economic Policy
- International Economics
- International Law
- International logistics and marketing management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics International Business View 37 other Masters in International Business in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Three-year university degree or diploma, or other qualification acquired abroad and recognized as suitable.
- If the degree has been awarded for more than 10 years, the candidate is admitted under conditions and may complete the registration only after having demonstrated his adequate preparation, to be verified by a specific commission.
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Verona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
SCHOLARSHIPS & TUITION FEES
The University of Verona offers a range of scholarships to reward excellent students and/or to help those from lower income families. Scholarships are intended to cover part of the Student’s living expenses for each year of study.
- Scholarships funded by the University of Verona – International Master’s degrees a.y. 2021/2022 (new call starting on 1 June! Please check: https://www.univr.it/it/concorsi/studenti/international-degree-seeking-students)
- Tuition fees for non-EU students.
- Tuition fees, taxes, reductions, benefits based on merit, and tax exemptions – Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees
- Regulations on student fees
- Part-time work for students
OTHER FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
- Scholarships funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Invest your Talent in Italy
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.