Gain the knowledge, skills and values needed to succeed in contemporary environments and develop important senior management skills, including strategic thinking, evidence-based decision making and data analysis with this fully online, part-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Liverpool.
This online programme allows you to study without a career break, enabling you to put your learning into practice from the start. You have the opportunity to draw on previous experiences and newly acquired knowledge to address business issues. You will discuss and debate as you work in collaboration with others to develop your understanding of theory and practice. You will consider issues from a global, ethical perspective developing your ability as an innovative, socially responsible leader.
Is this the right course for you?
This online programme will provide you with the skills to lead and manage others, ethically and responsibly, and address complex business issues in a range of contexts. You will develop your knowledge and skills in managing financial resources, explore key human resource management strategies, gain an in-depth understanding of the strategic role and importance of operations, and acquire an awareness of key innovation and entrepreneurial theories. Ultimately, you will develop the core knowledge and skills that underpin complex analysis and decision making, enabling you to increase the value that you deliver to your organisation.
Through this programme, you will:
- Learn from active research leaders. Our philosophy is to provide a research-connected student experience combining active learning and authentic assessment. You will learn from some of the world’s leading academic experts who are passionate about their research activity.
- Collaborate with a diverse student population. The wholly online nature of the course has helped in developing a globally diverse student body. This is a key feature of the programme allowing students to benefit from peer-to-peer learning through collaborating with fellow professionals from other cultures and industries from around the world.
- Be assessed through tasks and activities that reflect the contemporary workplace, enabling you to engage with live work-based issues. The course offers a wide range of assessments that enable you to develop and demonstrate your digital skills as well as your written, verbal and visual communication skills.
Learn from industry experts
This online programme is run by the Management School at the historic University of Liverpool, established in 1881 and one of the founding Russell Group members. We have offered online management degrees since 2001 and are part of an elite group of worldwide institutes to be triple-accredited, holding AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA status. Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School, with our transformative research and teaching placing us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership.
Enhance your career opportunities
This MBA is designed to enhance and develop your existing experience of business and management, providing the chance for you to become more skilled and confident when leading and managing others, ethically and responsibly. It will also give you the opportunity to learn how to address and overcome complex business issues that frequently occur within a range of contexts.
If you already have some practical management experience, this programme can help to take you to the next level, whether that is a career change or a more senior-level role.
Learn online anytime, anywhere
Get the University of Liverpool experience wherever you are in the world. This online course features interactive classes and regular contact with staff and fellow students across the globe. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides students with access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform, you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of eBooks and journals.
Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Love what you've read so far?
Visit our website for more information on this programme or contact one of our admission advisers to get your questions answered.
One of the best ways to see if the programme is right for you is to join one of our regular virtual events where you will be introduced to our range of online programmes, our online learning facilities, and Q&A’s with staff to help you make the best decision about the future of your education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing as a Manager and Leader
- International Business and the Global Economy
- Managing Financial Resources
- Digital Strategic Marketing
- Managing Human Resources
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Advantage
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management Simulation
- Management in Practice
- Data Strategy and Analytics for Managers
- Project Management
- Global Leadership
- Corporate Citizenship
- MBA project
- Career Catalyst
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 110 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Professional experience: MBA candidates are normally expected to have a minimum of 3 years of substantive managerial experience in the private or public sector, including the management of budgets, people and projects. Qualifications: Applicants should possess either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in any subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent professional qualification from a similar non-UK institution: or
- Non-graduates who possess extensive professional experience (more than 5 years) and/or a postgraduate qualification are encouraged to apply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
EU/EEA8400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 30 months.
Executive Scholarships of 15% are available for all Business and Management programmes, including the MBA, for enrolments during the 2021/22 academic year. Regional Scholarships of up to 15% are available for international students based overseas in eligible countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.