Who is it for?
The Masters in Shipping, Trade and Finance at the City, University of London - Bayes Business School is for business-focused individual with a high-performing career in global shipping and its associated industries as your ultimate goal. Equally at home with practical subjects and academic theory, you thrive on solving tough challenges under time constraints. You want to acquire or sharpen the skills necessary to operate at an executive level in areas ranging from shipping, supply chain and commodities, to finance, investment, trading, banking and related sectors and industries.
Career destinations for MSc Shipping, Trade and Finance
The wide curriculum of the MSc Shipping. Trade and Finance provides a range of employment opportunities for our graduates. Many hold key positions and have eminent careers in over 70 countries in fields including:
- Investment Banking
- Managerial Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods and Professional Skills
- International Economics
- Shipping Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Marketing View 14 other Masters in Marketing in United Arab Emirates
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study in finance or quantitative methods is preferred
- Work experience is not a requirement of this course
- Applicants selected by the Admissions Panel may be invited to an online interview. We will contact all selected applicants with full instructions after the Admissions Panel has made an initial assessment of your application.
- We strongly advise you to provide us with your own personal email address when applying to avoid missing interview deadlines and any important information sent from the Admissions Team.”
International28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National28000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.