- We offer a choice of two courses: the MSc Real Estate and the MSc Real Estate Investment.
- The Real Estate Investment prorgamme is offered at the City, University of London - Bayes Business School.
MSc Real Estate Investment
- The MSc Real Estate Investment course requires a stronger background or aptitude in quantitative methods - from mathematics at final year high-school level, a degree with a quantitative element, or work experience. The course covers the same core “real estate professional” skills as the MSc Real Estate course but takes them at a faster pace. The MSc Real Estate Investment then extends to advanced methods in financial modelling, industry research and portfolio analysis, and covers in more detail the financial markets created by Real Estate Investment Trusts and Mortgage Backed Securities. Graduates from this course may enter the same businesses as those from the MSc Real Estate, but will be better qualified for “real estate analyst” roles in investment strategy, financing and research.
- Graduates from the MSc Real Estate Investment go into a wide spread of firms and roles – some into the graduate entry schemes of the chartered surveyors in the UK or abroad. Most are best suited to analyst, strategy or research positions major fund management houses and investment banks, or smaller private-equity type real estate funds, rating agencies and specialist research firms. Many will go on to professional qualifications outside real estate, such as Chartered Financial Analyst Institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investment Markets
- Applied Statistics
- Appraisal and Financial Modelling
- Economics and Market Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Real Estate & Property Management View 11 other Masters in Economics in United Arab Emirates
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Applicants for MSc Real Estate Investment will be required to have a broader background in quantitative techniques and finance
- Work experience is not a requirement for this course
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK/EU/International: £24,500
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.