Who is it for?
- You are ambitious to succeed in the finance field, in a career that might encompass anything from hedge funds to investment banking. Your strong quantitative skills give you an ideal starting point as you begin to investigate the mechanisms that drive finance across different industries.
- Your interest in finance is matched by your desire to establish yourself in this highly competitive marketplace where pressure and risk accompany job satisfaction and financial rewards.
Career destinations for MSc Finance
- Our MSc Finance at the City, University of London - Bayes Business School provides you with the quantitative skills and tools for a successful and rewarding career in the competitive finance industry. You will build a knowledge of everything from investment management to hedge funds and corporate finance and our graduates move into careers in a variety of areas across the industry.
- Our unique location a stone’s throw from the City of London offers unrivalled access to global investment banks, asset management organisations and financial services, with plenty of opportunities for networking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Financial Reporting
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- Statistics in Finance
- Theory of Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Statistics View 7 other Masters in Statistics in United Arab Emirates
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential.
- Work experience is not a requirement of this course
- If you have been studying in the UK for the last three years it is unlikely that you will have to take the test.
International30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National30000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK/EU/International £30,000
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.