Develop your intellectual learning and gain the skills to pursue a career within management and to lead in the dynamic business world with this fully online, part-time International Management MSc from the University of Liverpool.
The curriculum is ideal if you’re looking to pursue a career in international management – but want to develop a detailed understanding of global business issues, or even study a business subject for the first time. The programme provides a thorough understanding of management concepts such as decision-making, learning and development, and strategy alongside core business skills. This will help to equip you with the tools and confidence required to succeed as a manager in international business.
Is this the right programme for you?
This programme will provide you with an insight into contemporary issues regarding the international nature of management practice. You will develop your ability to apply analytical and problem-solving techniques to the decision-making process in real-life global business contexts and to present your analysis in a professional and persuasive manner.
During your studies, you will be exposed to the different forms of organisations including private, public, third sector and small business enterprises. You will develop the collaborative, reflective and reflexive skills of an independent learner and develop your curiosity through engagement with research-connected teaching.
Through this programme, you will:
- Develop your critical understanding of the nature of research and enquiry, both in subject-specific and generic contexts. You will enhance your practical research skills through engaging in enquiry, alongside other forms of disciplinary and interdisciplinary research activities. This approach will encourage you to become a producer and not just a consumer of knowledge.
- Effectively utilise digital platforms to connect, collaborate and communicate in academic and professional contexts. You’ll develop a critical perspective open to continuously developing digital practices within this business discipline.
- Prepare for the dynamic business world. Your study activities have been designed to actively enable you to thrive in conditions of ambiguity and uncertainty. This will enable you to view problems from multiple perspectives, making decisions while handling risk.
Learn from industry experts.
This online programme is run by the Management School at the historic University of Liverpool, established in 1881 and one of the founding Russell Group members. We have offered online management degrees since 2001 and are part of an elite group of worldwide institutes to be triple-accredited, holding AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA status. Our vision is to be a globally connected Management School, with our transformative research and teaching, placing us at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership.
Enhance your career opportunities.
Students will graduate from this programme with the opportunity and skills necessary to work and engage in a variety of business-related roles within organisations. This includes marketing, finance, strategy, international development, data analytics and research, relationship management, and human resources.
You will have developed enhanced access to a wide range of business and management positions, including roles within consultancy, the financial industry, large retail and manufacturing organisations. The content and delivery of the programme will equip you to be an effective business and management candidate for a range of national and international positions.
Programme graduates may also be able to follow a research career focussing on management. From an employability perspective the programme is committed to embedding requisite skills through both formative and summative assessment at module level, and through guest talks, networking events, and publishing opportunities outside of module requirements.
Learn online anytime, anywhere.
Get the University of Liverpool experience wherever you are in the world. This online course features interactive classes and regular contact with staff and fellow students across the globe. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides students with access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform, you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of eBooks and journals.
Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Love what you've read so far?
Visit our website for more information on this programme or contact one of our admission advisers to get your questions answered.
One of the best ways to see if the programme is right for you is to join one of our regular virtual events where you will be introduced to our range of online programmes, our online learning facilities, and Q&A’s with staff to help you make the best decision about the future of your education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Principles and Practice
- Becoming a Leader
- Ethical and Sustainable Business Practice
- Finance and Data Analysis for Managers
- Strategic Management and Contemporary Organization
- Identity, Learning and The Global Professional
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 372 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants should possess:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in an appropriate subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 30 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 30 months.
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
Executive Scholarships of 15% are available for all Business and Management programmes, including International Management MSc, for enrolments during the 2021/22 academic year. Regional Scholarships of up to 15% are available for international students based overseas in eligible countries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.