Who is it for?
- You are ambitious to succeed in global banking, attracted by the innovation led by Fintech and committed to become skilled in international markets. Your strong quantitative skills give you an ideal starting point as you begin to investigate the deeper levels of strategy and operations in fast-evolving banking markets. Your interest in banking is matched by your desire to establish yourself in this highly competitive marketplace where pressure and risk management accompany job satisfaction and financial rewards.
- The Banking and International Finance course at the City, University of London - Bayes Business School will give you the knowledge and skills to navigate the rapidly changing financial landscape.
- Take a step closer to your successful career in global banking and finance with this highly practical MSc in Banking and International Finance.
- This postgraduate programme is tailormade to develop professional standards and competence for those wishing to pursue careers in the banking industry. Cass offers an innovative blend of theoretical and vocational learning equipping you with the outlook, the skills and the temperament to make things happen.
Career destinations for MSc Banking and International Finance
- This degree is designed to help launch a career in the banking industry, including Fintech companies, as well as major finance, consultancy firms and foreign exchange desks. Graduates move into a variety of careers, from investment banking and commercial banks to hedge funds, private banking, asset management, credit products, financial and credit risk management consultancies.
- The degree is fully accredited by the Chartered Bankers Institute (CBI), which ensures its content is kept up to date and relevant to the industry.
- Commercial and Investment Banking
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Finance and Investments
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Research Methods for Finance Professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Banking and Investment View 15 other Masters in Accounting in United Arab Emirates
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- Some level of previous study or evidence of skills in finance or quantitative methods is essential
- Work experience is not a requirement of this course.
- If you have been studying in the UK for the last three years it is unlikely that you will have to take the test
- Highly recommended
- A well-balanced score in the range of 600-800 will significantly strengthen your application.
International31000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National31000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.