The interdisciplinary courses will bring the knowledge and approaches of educational administration and curriculum studies into a health sciences context.
In this Health Professions Education MEd program offered by University of Saskatchewan, students will complete eight courses alongside students enrolled in the Quality Teaching in Health Professions Education and Improving Teaching and Learning in Health Professions Education certificate programs before engaging in the scholarship of teaching and learning through two final research-based courses.
A student may begin studies in the certificate programs and ladder into the full M.Ed. degree.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Leadership for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Organizational Renewal in Educational Systems and Settings
- Research in Health Professions Education
- Laboratory in Educational Administration
- Models and Methods for Evaluation of Educational Programs
- Teaching Methodologies Facilitating Learning Through Teaching
- Technology and Simulation in Teaching and Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Health Education View 47 other Masters in Education in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Saskatchewan and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A four-year degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% (USask grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- Teaching responsibilities and/or the ability to demonstrate teaching experience
International2054 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2054 CAD per module during 24 months.
National1300 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 CAD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.