With the Economics - Financial Economics program at Tilburg University you'll become skilled in both Finance and Economics, and learn, among other things, how international bodies function (e.g., the European Central Bank), why tax policies are designed the way they are, and what the consequences are for companies in Europe.
- Great diversity in nationalities, with about 50% international fellow students.
- Connected to the European Banking Center, a Tilburg based research network on banking and financial markets with close connections to the business sector.
- This is a track of MSc Economics. You can choose to follow the main program or one of the tracks.
Upon graduating you will have obtained the following title (as stated on your diploma): Master of Science. With a specialization in Financial Economics, you will be skilled in both finance and economics. These combined skills are perfect for a career in banking, consulting private businesses with international policy making challenges, or supporting governments in the (inter)national arena.
Some examples of our graduates' jobs:
- Finance Trainee
- Trading Risk Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Economics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Economics and Psychology of Risk and Time
- Growth and Regional Development
- Competition Policy
- Data Science for Economics
- Environmental and Resource Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 73 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be eligible for the Master’s program in Economics, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics or in a similar program (e.g., in Econometrics) from a university that is recognized by the program management
- A solid academic background in economics
- And at least 2 applied Economics courses (in total minimum 12 ECTS)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2205 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2205 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.