A Unique Skill Set
- Decision-Making: Understand strategic management and decision-making takes place within organisations and the implications of this in a digital progressive economy.
- Critical Analysis: Practice interpretation and analysis of reporting to inform strategy. Gain insight to become ready for the advancements and trends of technology.
- Problem-Solving: Learn theory, concepts and management tools to investigate and respond to management challenges and business opportunities within the evolving digital context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The courses for this online degree in Management in a Digital Economy include:
- Digital Transformation
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Risk Management in a Digital Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 6 intakes per year
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Risk Management View 54 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
IELTS English language requirement: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.