Students will be equipped with decision-making skills, leadership competency and firsthand experience with current technological tools in-demand by today’s organisations.
A Unique Skill Set
- Financial Decision-Making: Understand how to lead strategic and financial decision-making within a range of organisations.
- Critical Analysis: Build financial techniques needed to analyse, evaluate and propose recommendations in relation to an identified business challenge or opportunity.
- Managerial Mindset: Gain a systematic understanding of management theory, concepts and practice necessary to lead finance teams within an organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The courses for this online degree in Management and Finance include:
- Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Effective Management Consultancy
- Global Business Ethics
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 6 intakes per year
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management Studies View 56 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business & Management Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Maths and English required at a high school level as minimum
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.