You will learn how to harness the powers of analytics while developing the ability to manage and lead in data-driven organisations and teams.
A Unique Skill Set
- Managerial Behaviour: Gain general leadership skills needed to thrive as a manager including effective communication, confidence presenting and creative problem solving.
- Analytical Thinking: Learn how to apply predictive business and financial analytics as well as advanced statistical and marketing models to drive informed decision-making.
- Technical Expertise: Build confidence through hands-on experience with software packages such as R, Python, SQL and their related languages.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The courses for this online degree in Management and Analytics include:
- Effective Management Consultancy
- Global Business Ethics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- 3 intakes per year
DisciplinesManagement Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics Strategic Management View 79 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enter one of the online programmes in the MSc Business Analytics Suite, you should possess a good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class) or an equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University. All applicants must submit the following:
- Official academic transcript(s) of your grades to date
- Two written recommendations, preferably at least one academic referee
- Current CV
- International students: An official academic transcript, with an official English translation
IELTS English language requirement: An overall minimum score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 for each individual IELTS skill.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.