Technology & innovation are shaping the future of luxury influencing experiences, products & processes. Luxury brands are acknowledging that they must engage with their affluent consumers in new ways. To achieve this, luxury fashion brands have leveraged on social media to gain massive publicity, widespread acceptance, achieve brand loyalty and most importantly reach the millennials and generation Z. Engage in an interdisciplinary and international approach to combine data, economical behaviour and marketing to understand :
- How luxury fashion and lifestyle brands can leverage technology to reach an emotional level
- Leverage online channels to connect with the new luxury customer
- How technology is helping luxury brands gain traction
- How to use influence marketing in the luxury niche as mankind moves into the future to anticipate the norm in a post-covid world
Courses include masterclasses, reading sessions, and workshops on:
Applicants must have a 3 or 4-year bachelor or licence with a background in business, data analysis, data science, marketing with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Meet our academic team on our website:
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 81 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 300 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For French and European students : from 300€ to 7 000€ / year
- International students : 12 000€ / year
Living costs for Cannes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
For scholarships please visit the official website.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.