Luxury brand designers have become aware that they must engage their affluent consumers in new ways. To this end, they have leveraged social media, gaining massive advertisement, widespread acceptance, brand loyalty, and more importantly, reaching millennials and generation Z.
The interdisciplinary and international approach of the Affluencers and Luxury business degree combines data, economic behavior and marketing.
It will allow you to understand:
- How luxury fashion and lifestyle brands can leverage technology to reach customers at an emotional level
- How online channels can be leveraged to connect with luxury customers
- How technology can help luxury brands gain traction
- How influence marketing can be used in the luxury niche to anticipate new standards as we move into the post-covid world
The Affluencers and Luxury Business MSc and University of Côte d'Azur is a global research & innovation program where "Affluencers" are analyzed through a scientific approach and a multidisciplinary course work (artificial intelligence, deep learning, predictive, nowcasting, semantic web, customer analysis, behavioral economics, emotions.)
Examples of job opportunities :
- Chief Digital Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Experience Officer
- Influencer Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Consumer Data Analyst
- LuxuryTech Entrepreneur
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The digital trajectory in luxury has become clearer. It is an essential source of growth and a powerful way to increase brand equity by creating brand advocacy and a compelling story.
- It allows companies to re-think key business processes, both upstream and downstream. A "Luxury 4.0" operating model is emerging giving brands and retailers data access to develop customer intimacy, capture new customer preferences and streamline the process of turning ideas into new products.
- Effective branding can improve customer relationships and restore the authentic personal luxury experiences once reserved for a small elite group. Lastly, the digital trajectory is likely to drive further changes, for which luxury market players should prepare.
Applicants must have a 3 or 4-year bachelor or licence with a background in business, data analysis, data science, marketing with a creative and entrepreneurial mindset.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 40 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The Affluencers & Luxury Business MSc adopts an interdisciplinary approach, combined with empowering immersion projects.
Applicants must have a:
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Background in business, data analysis, data science, or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-secondary study (L3) or a bachelor’s degree
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Cannes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Tik Tok is awarding two scholarships
- Jing Daily is awarding one scholarship !
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.