This online MSc in Accounting and Financial Management from University of London provides students with an opportunity to acquire, develop and apply master’s level knowledge, understanding and skills within accounting, financial management, and strategic contexts.
The programme draws on the expertise of the School of Management team at UCL who have designed and delivered a range of accounting, finance and management related courses, both on campus and online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting Frameworks (FAF)
- Management Accounting Frameworks (MAF)
- Financial Management Essentials (FME)
- Advanced Financial Analysis (AFA)
- Advanced Management Accounting (AMA)
- Corporate Governance, Audit and Assurance (CGAA)
- Global Issues in Financial and Accounting (GIFA)
- Analysing Risk for Decision Making (ARDM)
- Issues in Investment Management (IIM)
- Capital Markets and Global Perspectives
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 106 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To qualify to register for the MSc you will need a bachelor degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK upper second class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
We set minimum basic computer requirements because your study resources are accessed via the Student Portal and it is vital that you can access this regularly.
For the Capstone Project, students will need one of the following supported platforms:
- Mobile platforms of iOS, Android and Windows 10 support:
- iOS support OS version 8+ (free download available)
- Android support API level 19+ Version 4.4 - 4.4.4
- Windows 10 UWP version
- Icarus (Professional Accountancy) App
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National8666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
- Band A Full programme fee: £9600
- Band B Full programme fee: £13000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.