The study of the structure of the human body will be conducted both systematically (the system of the skeleton and joints of the bones, the muscular system, the cardiovascular system, etc.), and the topographic (head, neck, chest, abdomen, limbs) principles.
The study of topography and the macroscopic structure of organs will be supplemented by a description of their microstructure (histology). This course includes lecture (and practical) courses in embryology with the basics of modern reproductive technologies, age and environmental physiology, comparative anatomy with the basics of evolution, neuroanatomy.
- This Functional Anatomy program at Novosibirsk State University introduces students to in-depth study of the classical anatomy of the human body (and other mammals, in particular, laboratory animals) in combination with the analysis of images obtained with the help of modern methods of intravital imaging (CT, MRI, ultrasound).
List of proposed lecture courses
- Human anatomy
- Functional morphology (histology) of organs and systems
- Comparative anatomy and histology of humans and laboratory mammals
- Embryology. Fundamentals of modern reproductive technologies
- Age and ecological physiology
- Functional anatomy of the nervous system
- Fundamentals of methods and digital technologies used for intravital imaging (X-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, 3D reconstruction of bulk structures and surfaces, modeling, etc.).
- The legal basis for anatomical research and the teaching of anatomy using human organs
- Bases of bioethics
- Biosafety frameworks
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) educational certificate
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.