This Materials Science Program from Novosibirsk State University includes three main blocks:
- Materials for advanced technologies and instruments
- Advanced instrumental techniques and technologies used to produce and study materials
- Physics and chemistry of condensed state as the basis of designing and obtaining materials
- Each student can select his/her own individual educational trajectory. Half of the time is dedicated to the work on research project that must end up with a publication in a peer-reviewed journal included in Scopus or WoS.
- A combination of the educational courses is also selected by the student, his/her research supervisor and the coordinator of the Master program. The courses include: The Program coordinator is Professor Elena Boldyreva, a member of the Academia Europea, a corresponding member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences of Slovenia, an Honorary Dr. Sci. of the University of Edinburgh.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the 1st page of your travelling passport with your personal data
- Legalized (if required) educational certificate
- Legalized (if required) academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
- 2 photos
- English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (in case English is not your mother tongue and your previous education wasn't in English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter (1-2 pages)
- Medical certificate of overall health condition
- HIV + AIDS certificates
International5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
National5200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Novosibirsk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.