Cranfield University 's Strategic Marketing course will equip you with the expertise and advanced knowledge to become a successful marketing leader of the future. The course covers the full marketing spectrum from marketing strategy, communications and branding to market research, omnichannel marketing and big data marketing analytics.
- This course is designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- You will benefit from an interactive teaching approach by leading international faculty, authors of best-selling marketing texts and of articles in highly ranked journals.
- You will develop practical skills through your participation in a marketing consultancy project provided by an external business client, and through international marketing case studies.
- You will have access to master classes with reputable industry partners who provide insight into cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment, with small class sizes and unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Big Data, Insight and Analytics
- Retailing and Omnichannel Management
- CRM and Customer Experience
- Marketing Consultancy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 424 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.