This Level 7 Risk and Safety Management Professional Apprenticeship at Cranfield University offers the aviation industry the opportunity to further develop their staff’s skills, knowledge and behaviour in the areas of safety management, risk, law, regulations, incident and accident investigation, human factors and leadership, while they are actively taking forward the organisation’s capabilities.
Benefits to your company
Cranfield University, in partnership with CAA International*, offers this unique course in order to provide a spectrum of technical knowledge in the context of safety, risk and regulation in aviation. This is a background that staff at many levels in today’s aerospace industry must possess. A detailed knowledge of safety issues before and during operations, design, modification, repair helps all aspects of business operation and enables a better balance to be struck between cost and safety.
The course aims to:
- Provide a globally unique course that relates the regulatory background of all aspects of safety in the operations, production and maintenance of aircraft.
- Promote excellence in risk and safety management via Masters level course that forms part of a high technology Mastership programme in safety, risk and regulation.
- Promote safety management and performance-based regulatory practice within UK and world-wide industry and government agencies.
*CAA International is the training and advisory services arm of the UK Civil Aviation Authority.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Safety and Risk Management
- Aviation Legislation and Regulatory Approach
- Aircraft Accident Investigation and Response
- Responding to Risk in Sociotechnical Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Risk Management View 134 other Masters in Risk Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A first or second class UK Honours degree in a relevant subject-based discipline (e.g. safety management, engineering, aviation management, aviation regulations and others) or international equivalent, alternatively relevant industry experience may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National6333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19000 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.