Cranfield University 's Expeditionary Warfare Systems Engineering and Technology (USA) has a long history of providing expertise and teaching to UK MOD and allied countries, underpinning defence and security development around the world. The Expeditionary Warfare Systems Technology and Engineering aims to introduce underpinning technologies and their application in defence systems, as required by the engineers and scientists from the US DoD and industry partners working in the design, development, prototyping, test, evaluation, acquisition and maintenance of Expeditionary Warfare systems.
The MSc provides graduates with the technical qualities, transferable skills and independent learning ability necessary to make them effective in organisations that design, develop, procure, or operate military expeditionary systems. The graduates will be equipped with skills & knowledge, which will help them move across the organisation both horizontally and vertically.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Networks
- Communications Engineering
- Electro-optics Systems for Expeditionary Warfare
- Naval Weapons - Control and Guidance
- Military Autonomous Vehicles
- Fighting Vehicle Design
- Modelling, Simulation and Control for Defence Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Terrorism & Security View 746 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Cranfield University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Some Cranfield University courses are delivered at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom, Shrivenham which is a Ministry of Defence (MOD) site. All applicants to courses that are wholly or partially delivered at Shrivenham must complete the BPSS (HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard V4 April 2014) prior to registration on the course or must already hold a security clearance to this level or higher.
- Your application and BPSS clearance application will be shared during the application process with the MOD who have ultimate discretion over whether to admit applicants to the Shrivenham site. This information will be returned by the MOD to Cranfield University after checks are completed and no copies will be retained by the MOD.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5500 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 GBP per module during 60 months.
- MSc Part-time $5,500 per module
- PgDip Part-time $5,500 per module
- PgCert Part-time $5,500 per module
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.