Skills acquired after the Urban Planning and Urban Studies - Urban Regeneration and City Planning in Europe programme at Uni Eiffel
- Knowledge and expertise on urban policies and planning practices in European countries;
- Ability to produce urban analysis and to make recommendations on the scale of globalised metropolises;
- Capacity to analyse, compare and deal with planning systems in their diversity;
- Knowledge about the development, management, monitoring and evaluation of internationally financed urban projects (inclunding European Union);
- Communicating and working in English-speaking environments as well as in multi- lingual environments; Working in a multicultural context.
Professional opportunities cover the wide range of professions in the field of planning, such as project management, design, urban management, urban analysis, integrated project, mediation, etc. In addition, the international master programme offers specific professional opportunities, both at the national and international level.
The skills acquired in English open up work prospects in a large part of the European Union, including in research organisations and in emerging countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cities: emerging issues and challenges
- Planning the large metropolis : theories and models
- Segregation, minorities and urban regeneration
- Plans and projects in Europe
- Applied Urban Analysis
- Metropolitan governance
- Mega-event planning Workshop
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students graduated in Master 1 (or equivalent) with a general knowledge of Urban issues in theory or practice. (Bachelor degree is not suffisant). A solid level in English is required (equivalent to Cambridge Certificate: Advanced- score C).
International335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 335 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 335 EUR per year during 12 months.
- registration fees 243€+92€ CVEC
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.