- The Petroleum Systems Engineering program in the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Regina offers graduate programs focused on conducting research in the areas of enhanced oil recovery (EOR), reservoir modeling and simulation, heavy oil recovery through SAGD and VAPEX processes, miscible and immiscible displacement, fluid-rock interactions, and underground storage of carbon dioxide in depleted or partially-depleted hydrocarbon reservoirs. These graduate programs lead to masters and doctoral degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Surface Thermodynamics
- Advanced Reservoir Fluid Analysis
- Petroleum Geomechanics
- Advanced Reservoir Engineering
- Advanced Reservoir Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 120 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree for entrance to a master’s program
- International applicants should consult the website regarding acceptable standards for admission, and are encouraged to submit the results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), especially the score for the subject test in the discipline being sought. English Proficiency Tests
- A completed on-line Application Form
- Reference Forms
- A Resume and Personal Statement of Interest outlining one’s purpose in applying to graduate studies.
- Fee: A non-refundable fee of $100 (Cdn funds) for ALL domestic and international applicants (subject to change) is to be paid on-line with the on-line application.
- Test Scores
International45840 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1528 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National10110 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 337 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.