The Instructional Technology (Instructional Design) program from University of Malaya includes Forty Five (45) credit hours which includes Nine (9) credit hours for core courses, Six (6) credit hours for selected courses and Thirty (30) credit hours for the dissertation
- Research Methods in Instructional Technology
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Learning Design
- Advanced Digital Learning Systems Design
- Research in Future Studies
- Principles and Practices of Pedagogy in Digital Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Instructional Design View 74 other Masters in Education in Malaysia
- A Bachelor of Education degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or an equivalent degree or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 and
- Post graduate Diploma in Education with a CGPA of 3.00 or
- A teaching qualification recognised by the University; or
- Teaching experience with an institution recognised by Senate or
- A professional qualification from a recognised professional body or
- A qualification approved by the Senate from time to time
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.