Classes take place both on the Descartes Campus in Champs Sur Marne and at UPEC-Créteil. Syllabus includes field missions during the first semester and internship during the second semester, partnership project with Roma III.
"Professional" pathway: with an internship followed by a dissertation.
"Research" pathway: with a research dissertation with enhanced mentoring, enabling students to pursue their studies with a PhD thesis.
Input from representatives from the social and professional fields participating in the training programme and working in international project management and the economic analysis of developing countries. Field mission enabling students to apply the skills they have acquired in project management.
Cooperation agreement enabling students to follow a series of lectures organised by the World Bank.
The Master's in International Economics - Development Economics and International Project Management (DEIPM) at Uni Eiffel aims to provide students with the necessary skills in project management and economic expertise. Whereas the M1 provides students with basic knowledge, mainly in economics with a strong international and development focus, the M2 provides an in-depth study of such knowledge and international project management techniques.
The Master's in International Economics leads to employment opportunities as an economic expert, consultant or project manager, mainly in multinational companies or consultancy firms, in NGOs which operate in developing countries, or in international organizations or national state agencies. It also enables students to do a PhD thesis at the Université Paris Est (provided they have taken the research dissertation option in M2 and undertaken a research placement at the UPEM or UPEC).
- Applied econometrics
- Intercultural management
- Applied research methods
- Debates on the effectiveness of international aid
- Series of conferences
- Impact assessment methodology
- Quantitative survey techniques
- Local policies: case studies
- Growth diagnostic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Training program open to graduates with a Bachelor's degree in Economics who have a good command of English.
- The training program is also open to graduates with Bachelor's degrees in other fields if they can prove they have experience or a keen interest in international economics and development.
- The second year of the Master's degree is primarily open to M1 graduates.
- Graduates from business schools, engineering schools, institutes of political studies or other M1 courses can apply if they confirm that they have a sufficient level in economics and management. Selection is on the basis of an application, then an interview with the course team
International335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 335 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA335 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 335 EUR per year during 12 months.
- registration fees 243€+92€ CVEC
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.