Upon the completion of the study programme Hydraulic Engineering at Vytautas Magnus University, graduates will be able to:
- design water engineering structures, evaluate influence of water management systems on environment;
- assess the reliability of hydraulic engineering structures by modern scientific research methods;
- propose innovative technologies for water quality improvement and sustainable use of water resources;
- evaluate and manage local and international projects for water conservation, management, and civil engineering;
- apply hydraulic constructions calculations methods and methodologies as well as evaluation techniques for water uses requirements for food production.
The graduates of Hydraulic Engineering are able to work as designers, experts, consultants, and supervisors in:
- water engineering design institutions, civil engineering companies;
- water, environment, and hydraulic structures management institutions;
- consulting firms in the field of water engineering;
- education and research in the field of water engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Design of Hydraulic Structures
- The Research of Hydraulic Structures
- Restoration of Disturbed Water Ecosystems
- Building Legal Regulation
- Urban Hydrology
- Hydrologic Modeling System
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Hydrology & Water Management General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Lithuania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University Bachelor’s degree diploma (or higher) and its supplement (Transcript of Records or Mark Sheet)
priority is given to those from Hydraulic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
additional courses might be required
- Proficiency in English
- Admission score is counted based on: Motivation letter * 0,3 + English * 0,3 + Arithmetic average of bachelor degree diploma supplement all subjects * 0,4.
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.