- recent graduates wishing to extend their knowledge and skill within the domains of technology, engineering and leadership and management,
- experienced and or qualified engineers, scientists, managers or leaders wishing to extend their skills or apply them in new areas.
The programme provides innovation in the concept and delivery. All streams have common core modules providing essential professional competencies and all five of these core modules are delivered entirely at a distance across all streams providing flexibility for the learner. Each stream further provides depth in specialist topics aligned with their relevant range of disciplines.
Many of the elective modules are delivered as residential modules. These combine face to face lecturing, workshops and group work with use of our facilities including laboratories, simulation labs, and computer labs as examples
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Decision Analysis and Support
- Leadership and Management
- Stakeholder Management and Organisational Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no set application deadlines, we recommend that you apply as early as possible to secure your place.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Terrorism & Security View 1749 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A first or second class honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline (usually science or management related). Alternatively, a lesser qualification with relevant professional experience may be acceptable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4083 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National4083 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Living costs for Cranfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.