In the Executive MBA Chief Value Officer programme from Audencia, we offer you very high quality education with exceptional guest speakers and experienced faculty, as well as strategic partnerships.
Training duration : 18 months, part time
- Criteria of admission : Minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduation full-time work experience and 5 years of managerial responsibilities (hierarchical, project or functional)
- For candidates who do not have these prerequisites, an internal test at Audencia will be taken during the selection jury.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Full ACA Advanced Level from ICAEW
- Accessible through validation of academic credits due to experience (French system “VAE”)
- Selection : Online application and interview
AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Sustainability Science
- System Thinking
- Planetary Boundaries
- Risks, Internal Control, Internal Audit, External Audit
- Marketing, Production & Supply Chain – multi-capital performance
- Integrated Multi-Capital Performance Serious Game
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a resume
- a cover letter
- a certified true copy of your diplomas
- a document attesting to your professional experience
- a letter of support from your company if you are in office
- two letters of recommendation
International25666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
National25666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.