As the European funding cycle of EMARO+ recently came to an end, three of the partner institutions decided to maintain this project and the community around it by concluding an EMARO+ Double Degree agreement.
FeaturesThe European Master on Advanced Robotics programme from Centrale Nantes, enjoys strong recognition, both in the industrial and academic world, thanks in particular to the international cooperation it fosters, both in teaching and research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The aim of the first two semesters is to provide the students with a solid interdisciplinary background across the main areas of robotics (Cognition, Action, Perception).
- During the third semester, depending on the host institution, the student will deal with one or more of the following sectors: industrial robot systems, service robots (domestic, health, rehabilitation, leisure), intelligent vehicules and security robots.
- The fourth semester is dedicated to the Master's Thesis. The student carries out his/her research work under the joint supervision of two advisors from two different consortium institutions.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The deadline to apply is set locally, usually it is before the end of the first semester / before the end of December each year.
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology Robotics View 9 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- May apply to this Masters course: Non-European or European students who already hold a first university degree with 180 ECTS, after at least three years of university studies (at the Bachelor of Science level), in a field related to Robotics, such as:
- Automatic control,
- Computer science,
- Electrical engineering,
- Mechanical engineering,
- Applied mathematics.
- The applicants must write and read fluently in English.
- Admission is decided on the basis of excellence of academic records, quality of former studies, motivation, reference letters and foreign language skills.
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA2250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Programme country student: €4,500
- Partner country student: €9,000
Living costs for Nantes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.