Complex Project Leadership from University of Ottawa focus is the holistic development of experienced project and program practitioners and managers with respect to professional skills.
Students at Complex Project Leadership from University of Ottawa will:
- successfully lead complex projects and programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Thinking
- Self Realization and Personal Development
- Strategic Management of Complex Projects and Programs
- Organizational Behaviour of Project Teams and of Project Team Systems
- Planning and Communicating Change Effectively
- Acquisition Strategies
- Laws, Regulations, Intellectual Property and Contracts
- Strategically Managing Risk
- Business Planning and Cases: Methods and Implementation
- Advanced Negotiations and Problem Solving
- Managing for Innovation
- Managing Contracts and Suppliers
- Implementation of Complex Projects
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Problem Solving in Complex Environments
- Stakeholder Engagement and Crisis Management
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Risk Management Strategic Management View 10 other Masters in Risk Management in Canada
- Hold a Canadian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any field.
- Have an admission average of B (70%) calculated at admission according to graduate studies guidelines.
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience and responsibilities, as demonstrated by their CV.
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a project or procurement environment, as demonstrated by their CV.
- Provide 3 confidential references; one each from a supervisor, a peer and a subordinate.
- Provide a statement of interest outlining career goals and how this master’s program will assist in meeting them.
- Provide a letter of support from their employer, if applicable.
- Be proficient in English
- Selected candidates may be interviewed by a member of the admissions committee.
International42857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National42857 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 75000 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.