The programme integrates a research thesis, an internship, and participation in a moot court.
This specialized Master has the ambitious goal of training tomorrow’s experts in European Law. It relies on a prestigious academic body, made up of high-level researchers, associated with the ULB but also other international universities (University Institute of Florence, HEC Paris, etc.) as well as renowned lawyer or members of European institutions such as the Court of Justice of the European Union, the European Commission, among others.
The Specialized Master in European Law programme from Institute for European Studies - Universite Libre de Bruxelles, provides access to very diverse functions.
- Judge at the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Law Clerk at the Court of Justice
- Official of a European, international or national institution
- Lawyer specialised in Union law
- Executive for an NGO or an interest group
- Professor or researcher in European law
- European constitutional law
- Jurisdictional protection
- External relations law
- Competition law
- Internal market law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law European Studies View 7 other Masters in International Law in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Full right to admission for holders of a degree obtained in the French-speaking Community of Belgium
- Admission granted, under the general conditions laid down by the jury, to students who meet the entry requirements pursuant to Art. 111 of the Decree of 7 November 2013 and who have acquired competences recognised by the jury to be equivalent to at least 300 credits, with, in some cases, additional conditions determined by the jury (if the jury specifies any additional conditions, the extra courses will form part of the student's study programme).
International835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Belgian, European or assimilated students: Regular fees : 835€
- Non-European students: from 835 € to 4175 €
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.