These Suite of CPDs in Creative Commercial Communications are the result of a unique partnership between Technological University Dublin and The Institute of Advertising Practitioners in Ireland (IAPI) and have been developed with extensive contributions from both industry and academia.
They provides career focused continuous professional development for creative commercial communications professionals or those aspiring to work in the creative commercial communications industry.
In addition to academic and research focus, you will have demonstrable capacity in the planning, implementation and evaluation of effective, technology-driven, creative commercial communications. Each CPD programme aims to provide you with strategic, analytical and leadership skills informed by industry engagement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CPD in Contemporary Marketing and Communications
- CPD in Communications Planning and Effectiveness
- CPD in Creative Thinking in Creative Commercial Communications
- CPD in Cross-Platform Communications
- CPD in Insights and Analysis
- CPD in Leadership in Commercial Creativity
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCommerce Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 10 other Masters in Commerce in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International1500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.
EU/EEA1500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.