The Real Estate programme’s focus is strongly oriented to real estate valuation, appraisal and investment. See Course Content for further details.
One of the primary aims of the M.Sc. programme from Technological University Dublin, is to provide those with a non-real estate primary degree with a post-graduate qualification in real estate. Applicants can be either working or aspiring to working in real estate investment and related industries.
The programme has full accreditation from the Society of Chartered Surveyors, Ireland (SCSI) and The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investment Valuation Techniques
- Building Appraisal
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Investment Appraisal
- Development Valuation Techniques
- Real Estate Development Appraisal
- Urban Economics
- Investment Portfolio Analysis
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 520 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International2535 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2535 EUR per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA2535 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2535 EUR per year during 30 months.
- €2,535 Year 1 & 2
- €1,335 Year 3
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.