This programme from Technological University Dublin, aims to equip participants with the necessary expertise to manage, co-ordinate and develop tourism businesses and projects in Ireland and abroad. It is aimed at both professionals currently employed within the tourism industry and those from related fields.
This dynamic Tourism Management (Jan) programme encourages interaction between academics and industry practitioners from the national and international tourism sector.
Graduates of this programme have found employment in a wide range of positions within and outside the industry, nationally and internationally. Career paths include management positions in the travel sector, tour operators, international, national and regional tourism organisations, tourist attractions, hospitality businesses, community development, cultural organisations, cooperative marketing groups, support agencies and local authorities. There are also opportunities for graduates in research, teaching and consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Tourism Trends, Markets & Products
- Tourism Destination Planning & Management
- Dissertation (including Research Methods)
- Managerial Finance & Entrepreneurialism
- The Effective Manager
- Emerging Industry Issues
- Strategic Marketing & Digital Commerce
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 1688 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7400 EUR per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.