Great need for oncological (co-) care
The incidence of cancer increases with the higher life expectancy of the population; at the same time, innovations in oncology are reducing cancer-related mortality and the trend towards chronic diseases with long-term care. Oncology is one of the most dynamic medical disciplines in terms of new knowledge about molecular mechanisms and their application as new therapies. Thanks to improved outpatient care structures, many tumor patients can now also be treated on an outpatient basis. The number of patients in oncological treatment is increasing continuously, in return we are observing a growing undersupply in oncological care. Join the Master Online Program in Advanced Oncology from Ulm University to learn more.
The demand for further academic training for oncologists is therefore growing worldwide; In addition to extensive clinical competencies in various areas of oncology, aspects of personalized and patient-centered medicine, expertise in conducting clinical studies and the professional management of oncological facilities are in demand.
Join the international network "Oncology Experts"
In an international circle and small semester groups of a maximum of 20 participants, the course offers an intensive exchange between students from all countries and international experts. In addition to the self-learning phases, participants and teachers usually meet personally for five workshop seminars in the exclusive premises of Schloss Reisensburg in Günzburg and Villa Eberhardt in Ulm. In the Alumni Circle you will stay in touch with each other.
- Cell and molecular biology of tumors
- Current therapy standards
- Business administration
- Overview of the health systems
- Facility management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Degree in a medical degree from a domestic or foreign university or a degree recognized as equivalent at the level of usually four academic years or 240 ECTS points as well as at least one year of professional experience in oncology or
- Degree in a natural science or engineering course at a domestic or foreign university or a degree recognized as equivalent at the level of usually four academic years or 240 ECTS points or in courses with essentially the same content at a domestic or foreign university as well as at least two years of professional experience in oncology .
International9750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4875 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA9750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4875 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.