Conducting cutting-edge research with top-level professors
The The International Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering program of Tohoku University is an international graduate course in the Mechanical Engineering, Division of Graduate School of Engineering. It consists of 5 departments with more than 80 laboratories. Prospective students will have excellent opportunities to study fundamental engineering and conduct cutting-edge research with advice from top-level researchers.
Who should enroll in IMAC ?
- I'm interested in Mechanical Engineering-related fields and Japan.
- I want to study in a high-level education and research environment.
- I want to study in Japan, but I'm not very good at Japanese.
- I want to get academic or research positions in the world.
- I want to be employed by a Japanese company.
- I want to go back to my home country with knowledge studied in Japan. (Application to Global Entrance Examination I and II)
- I have Japanese nationality and meet the applicant requirements.
- Numerical Analysis
- Probability Models
- Fluid Dynamics
- Solid Mechanics
- Thermal Science and Engineering
- System Control Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of research or work experience: Issued by the head of the place of work or research, certifying two or more years of engagement as engineer, instructor, researcher, etc. (any format; with official letterhead, signature, seal, etc.).
- Summary of research or work: Research/work carried out during time spent working as an engineer, instructor, researcher, etc. (approximately 2 A4-size pages).
- Academic transcript: Issued by the dean of the school from which the applicant
- Other reference materials: Copies of technical papers, patent announcements, etc.
- English language test scores
International4115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4115 EUR per year during 24 months.
- JPY 535,800 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.